“Nothing good gets away.” @maya_colinehttps://instagram.com/p/BH3hvXzjWaS/
#hvarisland @mopolcer_ https://instagram.com/p/BHYapV5j9pp/
“Back in Brooklyn. Missed being part of an aggressive for no reason type community.” https://instagram.com/p/BHXbO_IDVOB/
”When the camera operator is your ex.” @cameramayhem @lucprela
1. She doesn’t look like that in real life.
2. Brunch on a Tuesday? This makes no sense.
3. Why do I follow her?
4. I get it. You went running today.
5. I don’t think she has a job.
6. That seems like a lot of effort.
7. Aspen? Wasn’t he in Cabo like last weekend?
8. They got a dog?
10. What is he doing in Vegas?
11. Private profile? Are you kidding.
12. …did I just request to follow her?
13. Unrequest. Unrequest.
14. You can tell Kendall isn’t even wearing makeup in this one.
15. That crabcake actually looks really good. Where is that restaurant?
16. Are you serious?
17. I can’t tell if she’s pretty.
18. No, she’s like really pretty.
19. Guys shouldn’t even have Instagram.
20. Okay seriously…does anybody else work during the day?
21. So you go out to dinner like…every night?
22. I could definitely get a dog if I wanted one.
23. Maybe I should move to LA.
24. That filter makes her look plastic.
@walkofshames @thoughtcatalog #antoniegeiger@trophywifebarbie
“We mistakenly spend most of our time thinking about the in-between parts, imagining that this is the meat of it, the important work. In fact, humans remember the transitions, because it’s moments of change and possibility and trepidation that light us up.” #Seth Godin@agaszeliga @when2laugh @walkofshames
https://instagram.com/p/BFtiMEoOpgN/ @merigulin @bokicaboba
Homage to Beastie Boys “Egg Man”
“An endless world of high fashion available to borrow from closets in NYC.” http://www.villageluxe.com
“Before you ask me that question, ask yourself if Google can answer it first.” http://instagram.com/jcat28
“Welcome to my house” @mikecatherwood @chrisdelia
“Well that explains a lot May is National Masturbation Month.” https://instagram.com/p/BFG7DU2Oprq/
“Having a crush on a hot person is like adding a product to your wish list.”https://instagram.com/p/BEyby1LOpk_/ @neilaline